Butterfly

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Our Home


If you were to stop by our home on any given day, you are likely to find two crazy little boys running wild. If they aren't physically running wild then their imaginations are!! While sometimes I'm a little afraid of what they are going to come up with next, most of the time I can't wait! You may have to watch where you step so you don't step on any toys, and I may have to take apart the fort that was made from couch cushions so you have a place to sit. And please ignore the pile of dirty laundry that I haven't gotten to yet...oh! and ignore the dirty dishes too! But let me introduce you to my family!


Cayden is my kindergartener and my little inventor. He loves school and loves learning about animals and how things work. I have no doubt that some day I will be finding things taken apart just because he wanted to see how they worked.

Noah is my preschooler and my bookworm. He loves getting to go to school two mornings a week, but would much rather be going every day. And if time allowed, he would have me reading to him all day every day! His first word (besides mama) was even book!

My hubby, Dan, when not working loves to relax watching sports, playing computer games, golfing, or going camping. We have been married for 5 years, but he has been my best friend since I was 13! The Lord has definitely blessed me with a hardworking husband who desires to provide for his family!

My days are filled with taking the boys to school, Awana, soccer, story time at the library, Ladies Bible Study, MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers), Church, attempting to get the "Y" once in a while to work out, play dates (that are really just as much for me as for the boys), grocery shopping, and trying to keep up on things around the house. And since that isn't enough, I thought I should take some classes in January as well!




As we become a busier family, I am finding that lack of organization is a huge problem! Forgetting things, misplacing things, getting behind on other things... the list goes on and on! So before I start school in January, I am determined my home will be organized to eliminate a bit of stress and frustration to our days and give us more time for what matters most... our family
!

No comments:

Post a Comment