Butterfly

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Amazing Grace

For quite a while now the Lord has been teaching me about Grace. Grace offered to me, and the Grace I should offer to others. As I continued to move forward with my life, my past mistakes still had a huge hold on me. While I knew the Lord had forgiven me, I couldn't manage to forgive myself. About a year ago, I had the opportunity to pray with an amazing woman of God, Julie Barnhill. That prayer opened my eyes and changed my life! The Truth, that the Lord allowed her to share with me, was that when God forgave me He chose to completely forget my sins! They weren't just erased on a chalk board ,with smudges still there reminding Him, but were completely gone!



Now as I have been studying Jonah, how the Lord used the whale to preserve Jonah so that he could still fulfill God's will for his life, I have realized how God has preserved me. The Lord offered me Grace through my son, Cayden! I had wandered far from the Lord, but He knew the plans He had for me. He never left me. He never gave up on me;. He used my son to preserve me so that I could carry out His plans for my life!

While I don't know what great plans the Lord has for me, I know, without a doubt, if He
offered me such amazing grace , His plan must be equally amazing!



His Grace Is Sufficient For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment